1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Eventagrate FZ LLC, EventAforM provides its services to you (both the company and its services being hereafter referred to as "EAF"), subject to the following Terms of Service (TOS), which may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you. In addition, when using EAF, you and EAF shall be subject to any guidelines or rules applicable that may be posted from time to time. All such guidelines or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into the TOS. You will not hold EAF responsible for other users' (including event holders') content, actions or inactions. You acknowledge that we have no control over and do not guarantee the quality, safety or legality of events advertised, the truth or accuracy of users' content, listings, or ability to perform, or actually complete a transaction.
2. DESCRIPTION OF EventAforM
EventAforM platform allows event organisers to manage visitors, print badges, track event attendance, manage displays, control event application using iPad apps and online platform. EventAforM also includes several modules to make your event operation a simple task , more details in our Getting Started Guide and Documentation.
3. FURTHER SERVICE UNDERSTANDINGS
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance the Service, shall be subject to the TOS. You understand and agree that the Service is provided AS-IS and that Check In Easy assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings.
4. YOUR REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
5. ACCOUNT, PASSWORD, SECURITY, PRIVACY
You will create a password and account during the Service registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify EventAforM of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. EventAforM cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section.
EventAforM will NOT share your personal data nor that of your guests with any 3rd parties.
6. Pricing (Service fee) – Services
EventAforM operates on subscription and credit basis.
There are 3 type of the accounts types :
Monthly cost is 0$ with 20 guests, than you can add the guest limit upon your requirement. There are 3 options to increase you visitors limits are available:
1500 visitors - 100$
5000 visitors - 300$
20000 visitors - 1000$
Gold Subscription based package costs 299 $ with the following limitations
10000 visitors a month,
Agenda Module upto 5 days.
Event sponsors upto 10 per event
Interactive questions upto 5 per event
Exhibitors list upto 100 per event
Files upto 100 MB.
News and Updates 100 per event
Event Gallery unto 100 images
In using the EventAforM Services, you understand that you are liable for all information, in whatever form, (Information) you make available to your customers. You agree not to use the Service to:
a. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Information that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; b. harm minors in any way; c. Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an EventAforM representative, forum leader, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
d. forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Information transmitted through the Service; e. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Information that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements); f. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Information that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights (Rights) of any party without permisson;
g. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas that are designated for such purpose and within the scope of such designation; h. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; i. interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
j. intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.A.E Securities, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation; or k. stalk or otherwise harass another.
You acknowledge that EventAforM does not pre-screen any Content working in coordination with the Service, but that EventAforM and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to rescind use of the Service. You acknowledge and agree that EventAforM may preserve Information and may also disclose Information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce the TOS; (c) respond to claims that any Information violates the rights of third-parties; or (d) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of EventAforM, its users and/or the public. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Information, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
8. SPECIAL ADMONITIONS FOR INTERNATIONAL USE Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Information. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United Arab Emirates or the country in which you reside.
9. INDEMNITY You agree to indemnify and hold EventAforM, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Information you submit, post, transmit or make available through the Services, your use of the Services, your connection to the Services, your violation of the TOS, or your violation of any rights of another.
10. NO RESALE OF SERVICE You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service, other than as provided within the scope of the Service.
11. MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE EventAforM reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. EventAforM will not be responsible to you for refund, in whole or part, of service fees for any reason. You agree that EventAforM shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
12. TERMINATION You agree that EventAforM, in its sole discretion, may terminate your password, account (or any part thereof) or use of the Service, and remove and discard any Information within the Service, for any reason, including, without limitation, for lack of use, failure to timely pay any fees or other moneys due EventAforM, or if EventAforM believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of the TOS. EventAforM may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing the Service, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the Service under any provision of this TOS may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that EventAforM may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and files in your account and/or bar any further access to such files or the Service. Further, you agree that EventAforM shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Service.
13. LINKS The Service may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because EventAforM has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that EventAforM is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that EventAforM shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
14. Check In Easy's PROPRIETARY RIGHTS You acknowledge and agree that the Service and any necessary software used in connection with the Service (Software) contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. You further acknowledge and agree that information presented to you through the Service is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by EventAforM, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Service or the Software, in whole or in part. EventAforM grants you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right and license to use the object code of its Software on a single computer; provided that you do not (and do not allow any third party to) copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the Software. You agree not to modify the Software in any manner or form, or to use modified versions of the Software, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Service. You agree not to access the Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by EventAforM for use in accessing the Service.
15. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
a. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN AS IS AND AS AVAILABLE BASIS. EventAforM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
b. EventAforM MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (v) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
c. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
d. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM EventAforM OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TOS.
16. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT EventAforM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF EventAforM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE; (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE; OR (v) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE.
17. EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE LIMITATIONS OF THE TOS SECTIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. REGARDLESS OF THE PREVIOUS PARAGRAPH, IF WE ARE FOUND TO BE LIABLE, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY IS LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF (A) THE TOTAL FEES YOU PAID TO US IN THE 12 MONTHS PRIOR TO THE ACTION GIVING RISE TO THE LIABILITY, AND (B) $100.
18. RELEASE IF YOU HAVE A DISPUTE WITH ONE OR MORE USERS, YOU RELEASE US (AND OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, JOINT VENTURES AND EMPLOYEES) FROM CLAIMS, DEMANDS AND DAMAGES (ACTUAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL) OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH SUCH DISPUTES. IF YOU ARE A MARYLAND RESIDENT, YOU WAIVE MARYLAND CIVIL CODE 1542, WHICH SAYS: "A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
19. NOTICE Notices to you may be made via either email or regular mail. The Service may also provide notices of changes to the TOS or other matters by displaying notices or links to notices to you generally on the Service. Our mailing address is Dubai, United Arab Emirates, POBox 102693.
20. TRADEMARK/LOGO INFORMATION
EventAforM, trademarks and service marks, and other EventAforM logos and product and service names are owned by and /or trademarks of EventAforM. Without EventAforM's prior permission, you agree not to display or use in any manner, the EventAforM Marks.
EventAforM may use your organization name and logo when mentioning current customers. If you don't want your logo or organiztion name used, just email firstname.lastname@example.org at any time and it will not be.
20. GENERAL INFORMATION
A. Entire Agreement. The TOS constitutes the entire agreement between you and EventAforM and governs your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and EventAforM. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use affiliate services, third-party Information or third-party software.
B. Choice of Law. The TOS and the provision of Service to you are governed by the laws of the state of Dubai, U.A.E. as such laws are applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within Dubai by Dubai residents.
C. Arbitration. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the TOS or the provision of Service shall be finally settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the UAE Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in Dubai, and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. However, you and EventAforM agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within the city and county of UAE, Dubai. Either you or EventAforM may seek any interim or preliminary relief from a court of competent jurisdiction in UAE, Dubai necessary to protect the rights or property of you or EventAforM (or its agents, suppliers, and subcontractors) pending the completion of arbitration.
D. Invalid Provisions. The failure of EventAforM to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TOS shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the TOS is found by an arbitrator or court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the arbitrator or court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the TOS remain in full force and effect.
E. Time to File Claim. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or the TOS must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
F. Titles. The section titles in the TOS are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
21. VIOLATIONS Please report any violations of the TOS here.